The Law Office of Alon Saposhnik, is a boutique law firm located in Herzliya high-tech center, Israel. The Law Office of Alon Saposhnik specializes in commercial law, real estate, and commercial & administrative litigation. Since many of the matters, transactions, and cases we advise on have international elements, The Law Office of Alon Saposhnik gained a special expertise and experience in representing foreign entities and foreign business owners from Europe and U.S.
The Law Office of Alon Saposhnik advises and represents established companies and start-ups companies from various sectors, including but not only, IT and software companies, cloud computing infrastructure providers, investment companies, real estate companies and developers, business entities and private business owners based in Germany, U.S., U.K., Spain, Switzerland and Luxemburg, medical devices and pharmaceutical producers, trading companies and consumer products manufacturers, food & beverages producers and more.
In addition, The Law Office of Alon Saposhnik advises services providers, freelancers, business consultants, foreign and local accounting & tax firms, law firms, assets mangers, family houses and broker and insurance companies.
The Law Office of Alon Saposhnik provides services in Hebrew, English and German and in several foreign jurisdictions.
The firm is a member of LAW+WALL a global alliance of independent law firms formed by highly skilled lawyers.
Our Practice areas
We work with businesses and business owners in every stage of the cycle, from formation to ongoing operation and growth of the company, preparation of contracts, protection of intellectual property, and the sale or closing of a business.
Our services Include:
- Selecting the right structure of operation (Corporation, LLC, LP)
- Business formation and dissolution
- Formation of not-for-profit entities.
- Commercial leasing, financing and closings
- Employment agreements and contractor agreements
- Partnership agreements, joint venture agreements and strategic alliance agreements
- Negotiation and preparation of deal term sheets, LLC operating agreements and shareholder agreements
- Non-disclosure agreements, confidentiality agreements, non-competition, and non-solicitation agreements
- Distribution and franchising agreement.
- Software licensing agreements,
- terms and conditions for online websites, platforms and mobile apps;
- M&A deals.
- legal due diligence reports.
Commercial & Administrative Litigation and Arbitration
We provide a series of dispute resolution services for our clients, including litigation, arbitration, dispute negotiation and resolution. We are skilled in representing companies and private individuals in resolving various disputes arising from business transactions and contracts including but not limited to:
- Disputes over investment, or disputes between shareholders
- Variety of infringement disputes, including but not limited to intellectual property infringement, including trademark, copyright, patent, know-how and unfair competition cases.
- Variety of contractual disputes, such as trading contract, franchising contract, loan contract, etc.
- Product quality liability cases
- Enforcement of judgement and arbitral decision.
In addition, we provide administrative litigation services against state regulators decisions. The firm also often represents individuals against local municipalities decisions, and support clients in petitioning against decisions of tender committees.