Alon Saposhnik has a master degree in Law and Business (MLB) - Joachim Herz Program from two of Germany's leading private universities Bucerius Law School and WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management where he was awarded the Gustav und Catharina Schürfeld Foundation Scholarship.
In addition, Alon Saposhnik has a bachelor degree in law (LLB) from the Academic Center of Law and Science, in Hod-Hashron, Israel, where he graduated with honors.
Prior to founding Alon Saposhnik Law Office, Alon worked at the real estate department of Field Fisher Waterhouse in Hamburg and at the corporate and commercial departments of leading law firms in Israel.
While working in Germany and Israel, Alon Saposhnik has acted on cross border transactions for international companies, private investors, distributers, manufacturers, agents and trading companies from various sectors.
In addition, Alon Saposhnik has specific expertise advising clients in relation to regulatory requirements for marketing, advertising and selling of consumer products in Israel (Consumer Protection), collecting and using of personal data (Data Protection) and for importing various products and raw materials to Israel.
Alon Saposhnik is a member of the Israel Bar Association where he acts as a member of the Bar Association Corporation Committee and the International Relationship Committee for Germany and Austria.
Alon Saposhnik speaks Hebrew, English and German and he gained an experience with working in a multicultural environment.
Alon Saposhnik, “European Union Data Protection Law and The Friend Finder Service in Social Networks”, 2011. http://www.gbv.de/dms/buls/66844777X.pdf
- Advised a German company on the activity of its subsidiary in Israel.
- Advised a foreign entity on a deal to sale all its holding in an Israeli company.
- Representation of an Israeli tech company on the establishment of a joint venture with a large defense company.
- Advised an Israeli manufacturing company on the establishment and setup of subsidiary operations in Germany.
- Represented Israeli Telecommunications Company in an investment deal with large German venture capital firm.
- Advised an Israeli software company on the sales of technology to an Israeli subsidiary of a U.S. based pharmaceutical company.
- Advised and Israeli fast food restaurants chain on the establishment of a franchise chain in Germany.
- Advised and Israeli start up in transaction to form a strategic partnership with a large German media corporation.
- Advised a leading Israeli consumer electronic products company on the drafting of various distribution contracts with European consumer electronics manufacturer.
- Advised an Israeli-based diamond cutting tools for natural stone and construction materials manufacturer on the appointment of U.S. agent and distributors of the company's products in U.S.
- Advised a foreign software company on a dealership arrangement for the promotion and resale of software products in Israel.